Since the test had gone online, IBPS decided to conduct the exam in batches – Dec 15, 16, 22, 23. Today is the second day of the test. So, how did the candidates perform? What the candidates have to say?
Here are the few insights:-
- Based on the first reactions of candidates, the rating of the paper is from easy to moderate.
- Most of the applicants had a taste of the testing platform beforehand through a mock testmade available at the time of downloading call letters.
- Most of the candidates who appeared for the exam felt that the paper was easy and all the section was answerable. The initial feedback was positive as the pattern was similar to previous year.
- This year the number of questions was reduced to 200 as compared to 250 till last year. But, still many complained of lack of time.
- Online test interface was new for most & so candidates had to spend time in understanding the interface. Students, who watched our video, would have had an advantage.
- Some wasted a lot of time on one particular question rather than moving to the next question. Some students told that tough questions were on the start of the section.
- Reasoning was time consuming. Math & Reasoning took most of the time. Around 70% of the questions in General Awareness section was related to banking industry.
- Rough work was supposed to be done on separate sheet. And questions were to be looked on screen. Some were uncomfortable with this.