Q1. What to fill in User id & password on the login screen?
- The user id will be roll number and password will be registration number mentioned on the call letters.
Q2. Can a candidate attempt any section, any time? Can a candidate switch between the sections?
- The answer to the questions are ‘YES’, the candidates can attempt any section and can switch between the sections anytime.
Q3. Is there any time assigned for each section?
- There is no time assigned for individual sections. The total composite time for the whole paper is 120 minutes. But keep in mind that a candidate has to clear cut-off in each section and test will be automatically submitted after 2 hrs.
Q4. Can a candidate see the whole paper? How many questions will appear on the screen at one point of time?
- Only one question will be displayed at a time on the screen. Each question has to be answered individually. If you want familiarize with all the questions in a section, click on ‘Question Paper’ button on bottom right of the testing screen.
Q5. Do we need to submit the paper at the end of each section or at the end of paper?
- Paper will be automatically submitted after 120 minutes. A candidate will not be able to submit the exam before 120 minutes.
The IBPS testing environment has been explained in detail in our blog through a video.